Ways you Can Help:
- Donate Stock – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate a Car – Fill out Form and we’ll take it from there
- Give Monthly through our reoccurring donation option
- Make a 3 year pledge – email email@example.com
- Create a corporate matching gift though your employer – Corporate list
- Donate to our Sustainability fund to help secure a future of DSAGR
- Make donation in honor of someone’s birthday, holiday or thank them for being awesome! We will send them a special card in their honor.
Other ways to give:
State Employees can give to DSAGR through the CVC by using code 00-3838
Host a fundraiser – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Having attended your conference, I have a greater breadth of knowledge about inclusive education practices to be able to share with those I speak to in my community. A number of people in educational leadership positions from our school district were also in attendance and I find sitting with them there and sharing the experience of learning together about these issues has allowed us to speak with each other from a place of mutual understanding. And finally, I was able to connect with other advocates from across the State and share ideas and lessons from our work in our own communities.
I just love volunteering for as many DSAGR events as I can. It is just so much fun!
Fun4Life is the most amazing program and our daughter loves each and every outing. She loves socializing with good friends and being out in the community doing what other adults do.
Your donation helps DSAGR continue its growth in the community. By supporting our efforts, you’re helping to expand our reach; helping children and families develop a deeper understanding of Down syndrome, and connecting families to resources and friends in their community.